At P&T Metals, we are committed to providing the highest level of service for the Aerospace industry. We offer accurate evaluations and assessments of your scrap alloys so you can be sure that you are getting the best value for your alloys.
With modern metal analyzers, separation machinery, metal shears, and an extensive variety of types and sizes of storage containers, quick turn-around time is guaranteed.
Our fleet of flatbed and roll-off trucks is available for pick-ups and drop-offs 6 days a week in all of Southern California.
Click on the button below to get started!
Celebrating 50+ Years of Service to Southern California
Why choose us for aerospace scrap metal recycling
How we ensure compliance and security in aerospace recycling
Dept of DTSC
Hazardous Waste Certified
Benefits of choosing us to recycle your aerospace scrap metal
At P&T, you’ll find sophisticated custom solutions to keep your environment performing at its best. Our systems are tailored to meet the needs of the ever-changing requirements within the industry. Plus, with partial or complete redundancy on all our equipment options, we make sure that downtime is no issue!
- Quick turn-around: Once your material is received, it is logged into our scheduling matrix and tracked throughout the process. Depending on the size, most loads are processed and completed within 24-72 hours of arrival.
- Highest payouts: Our competitive pricing structure ensures that you receive the highest possible payouts for your scrap alloys.
- Hassle-free demilitarization: Let us take care of all your demilitarization needs so that you can focus on your core business operations.
- Safe & compliant handling: We take the guesswork out of material handling and ensure everything is done safely per industry regulations, so you can relax knowing your material is in good hands.
- Ethical & sustainable: We believe in responsible demilitarization that puts respect for the environment first. It is crucial to help make sure your project is both ethical and sustainable.
We buy a wide variety of aerospace metals and alloys
We buy a wide range of materials. With the highest payouts in the area, we provide a convenient solution for aerospace companies to sell all their metal & alloy scrap in one place.
Do you purchase scrap turnings and chips?
Do you provide storage bins for the scrap?
How does your pricing structure work?
How do you ensure the safe and compliant removal of residual hazardous materials from my material?
We are fully qualified and certified by the EPA and Dept of Toxic Substances for handling and disposal of most hazardous materials that reside in some scrap metals. All processed scrap alloys containing any hazardous materials are disposed of as per the standards and protocols set forth by federal, state, and local governing agencies.