P&T Metals will pay you top dollar for your leftover job-site materials. We accept all types of aluminum, copper, brass, and steel piping, along with valves, fittings, hardware, and stainless steel.
If you’re a plumber with a small job, a large job, or a large-scale manufacturer or supplier, we have been purchasing plumbing scrap materials for over 55 years from the same location.
Our experience allows us to bring the most beneficial processes so that even something as small as leftover job-site scrap, to large inventory surpluses can help streamline your bottom line.
Contact us today to get started!
Celebrating 55+ Years of Service to Southern California
Why choose us for plumbing scrap metal recycling
We have been in business for five decades now and know exactly how to handle all your plumbing scrap and provide the highest payouts. From plumbing & mechanical contractors and utility companies, we provide great services that cover the full range of materials. Our top-notch sorting, shearing, shredding, and baler compacting capabilities, guarantee no scrap recycling project is too large or small for us! We can provide pick-up service on a one-time basis, a routine scheduled pick-up service, service upon request, or you can drop off material if it’s more convenient. Either way, you’ll be sure to find a solution tailored to fit your needs.
How we ensure compliance and security in plumbing recycling
Hazardous Waste Certified
Dept of DTSC
DOT Motor Carrier
Benefits of choosing our scrap metal recycling company
We help you safely and securely recycle your used plumbing and mechanical materials with a range of convenient solutions – with easy drop-off at our location or schedule a pick-up at your facility or job site. Our high-tech facility provides shredding, shearing, sorting, torching, melting, and baler compacting capabilities for all kinds of industrial needs. Plus, we guarantee secure handling throughout the entire recycling process!
- Extensive transport materials: P&T has a fleet of flatbed and roll-off trucks plus a variety of different-sized storage bins and roll-off containers.
- Quick turn-around: Once your material is received, it is logged into our scheduling matrix and tracked throughout the process. Depending on the size, most loads are processed and completed within 24-72 hours of arrival.
- Competitive pricing: Our competitive pricing structure ensures that you receive the highest possible payouts for your scrap alloys.
- Comprehensive services: We offer more than just a scrap junkyard. We can recommend processes and time-saving ideas for your scrap accumulations and different concepts for time savings to generate more profits from your scrap- guaranteed!
- A real scrap company: P&T Metals is a 3rd generation family-owned scrap recycling Company for over 55 years with real values and integrity. P&T is not owned by a corporate holding Company that owns a scrap Company and several other companies. We only do scrap. When you call here, you will never get an automated machine or an out-of-the-country operator to patch you through another unknown location. You will be answered by a trained P&T operator or dispatcher who will try and help you with your needs right now.
Get the job done with just one call! P&T Metals can handle your scrap materials from start to finish, making sure you save both time and money.
Give us a ring today – we’re always ready to answer any questions that come up.
We buy a wide variety of plumbing scrap metals
We buy a wide range of materials. With the highest payouts in the area, we provide a convenient solution for plumbing companies to sell all their metal scrap in one place.